House built in the year 1656 fully recovered with new installation of the water and electricity. All beams are healthy and treated, the floors are wooden and the House is stone. This stone is also treated. The house is 500 m2 build on 3 floors and also has a few basements that were the refuge at the time of the civil war. It was the old City Hall, courthouse and schools of the people, some ceilings are vaulted. Each floor it has a sink and a master bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower. The attic is renovated with wood and the ceilings are made of wood also. The details are careful spared. It has two fireplaces, one in the kitchen (foc to terra) and one in the dining/living room carrying insert (cassette) the classic Franco-Belgian brand of cast iron, for heat recovery. The entire façade is made of stone and has been recovered and arranged perfectly. It is one hour from Huesca, Andorra, Barcelona, Lleida and Tarragona. Next to the typical nougat village of Agramunt.
T: +34 646 628 222
The location of the property on the map is not exact