About 8 km from the historic villages of Caseres, Bot and Batea and 10 km from Gandesa, this property has working vines and almond trees, and a 2 storey-stone building to renovate.
- Quiet area with good views of neighbouring vineyards and hills, 77.204 m2 according to Catastro land registry.
- Interesting 2-storey stone building of approx 45 m2 per floor. Major renovation required. South facing. Some good features include a lovely traditional stone doorframe and bread oven.
- Immediately adjacent to the house are the remains of a large livestock enclosure. There is also a smaller stone building nearby.
- The sellers have had plans prepared for a possible renovation - contact us for more info
- Over a hectare of vineyard, registered with the DO Terra Alta, with 2.790 vines planted in 1969 and 1.261 planted in 1974. Grape varieties: Cariñena (Carignan) and Garnacha negra (Grenache noir).
- Five hectares of non-irrigated almond trees, and a small area of olive trees, pasture and pines
- Water via a rain-water collection tank
Excellent opportunity for anyone interested in agriculture or looking for a charming weekend/holiday retreat.
+ 34 688 85 05 05
The location of the property on the map is not exact