Large Medieval manor house with more than 500 hectares of land consisting of meadows and forests. The house is situated 4 km from Camprodón. Access is completely paved. The house has a connection to the electricity and plenty of water. The layout of the building is as follows: various living rooms, large living room with fireplace, large kitchen, office, library, six bedrooms with bathroom and fireplace, storage room, chapel, etc. The first floor is completely open and allow the construction of more (bed) rooms. Besides the main building there are two more houses. Also several outbuildings such as barns, sheds, chicken runs, corral and buildings of 1200 m2 for the livestock. Distributed over the large territory there are another 5 Masias for restoration. At about 100 meters from the main house is the hermita (chapel) of San Barthomeu dating from the XII century, still with its antique door with fittings and in wall an opening in the shape of a cross. Inside there are arches which form a vaulted ceiling. The size of the territory and the characteristics of this farm, located in a landscape of great beauty, contains the opportunity of many projects such as agriculture, forestry, hotel-type "Relais Chateaux".
T: +34 646 628 222
The location of the property on the map is not exact