· This 18 hectare farmland is located in the municipality of Belmonte de San José, at 4 kilometres from the village in an area called 'Pas den Rei', right at the secondary road A-2409 and at 2,2 kilometres from the main road N-232.
· The farm is in full production with 232 olive trees, but has also almond trees and pine forest.
· The farm has a legal well, equipped with a water pump in a separate small building.
· The house is a fully restored old sheppard cottage. The exterior keeps its rural character, but the inside is designed as a loft. At ground level there are a spacious living room with wood stove, a trundle bed, a dining room, a loo and a fully equipped kitchen. A modern stairway gives access to a bedroom with wardrobe and a bathroom.
· On the roof are the solar panels that provide solar power to the house.
· An annex building contains a 3.000 litre water tank, the boiler, the solar batteries, a back up generator and in a separate room 6 full size gas bottles.
T: +34 646 628 222
The location of the property on the map is not exact